10 POWERFUL PRAYER POINT DIIRECTED BY PASTOR CHRIS

prayer point directed by pastor chris

1.        Dark magnet in my life, inviting pursuers
            die, in the name of jesus.
2.        Altars of iniquity in my life, die in the name
            of jesus.
3.        My father, open my eyes, i want to see you
           in the name of jesus
4.        Power of repeated propblems, die in the name
           of jesus
5.        Road of afflication, hear the word of the lord
           close, in the name of jesus.
6.        Battles at the edge of my breakthrough, die by fire
           in the name of jesus\
7.        O God, arise an catapult me to greater tomrrow, in
           the name of jesus
8.        Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, hear the word
           of the lord, destroy yourselves, in the name of jesus.
9.        By fire, by force and by thunder, let my story change,
           in the name of jesus.
10.      I recover tenfold, all my wasted years, in the name of
           jesus.

Pls dont forget to share this post with your friends