I Pray I Don’t Suffer Heart Attack Watching Chelsea- Chelsea Boss Conte Admits


conte
A.Conte admits he is worried about his heart as Chelsea’s form fluctuates this season.

A demonstrative figure on the sidelines, Conte’s heart has been tested early into life at Stamford Bridge, with the highest of highs being last week’s remarkable 4-0 rout of Premier League rivals Manchester United.
Chelsea, though, have already lost to Liverpool and Arsenal, while stuttering to a 2-2 draw against Swansea City and losing to West Ham in the EFL Cup fourth round midweek frustrated head coach Conte, who joked about using a heart monitor.
“I am worried about this [heart],” Conte said.
“For this season I try to do my own training sessions to maintain good physical form.
“I know I risk a bit, but I might consider putting a GPS system on myself to monitor my heart-rate during a game.”
The 47-year-old Italian added: “Whenever I have time, I run. For 30, 40 minutes. I change the routes.
“When we finish training, if I’m not tired, I have my period of fitness. We have four pitches here and I run around them. Sometimes I try to involve my staff.
“At the start of my career, I would eat very well and I felt the benefit of it. So when I became a coach, I wanted to have the same idea.

Pls dont forget to share this post with your friends