Female student turns to snake after nights out with older lover

 



  According to Gossip Mirrors, she was dropped at her hostel residence in the early hours of last Saturday, September 10. One of her close friends who witnessed the shocking scenario, said “Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room, I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming, I quickly pushed the door open an behold I saw her turning into a snake,on her bed, right before my very own eyes” Authorities from the school have issued strict warning to the female students of the institution to avoid going out with strangers. Security operatives are currently searching for the suspected man. Nawa oh! - See more at: http://www.gurusbest.net/2016/09/female-student-turns-to-snake-after.html?m=1#sthash.PENXuEQK.dpuf

Pls dont forget to share this post with your friends